It is possible to change the report type of a report with current status Reported. To do so, you need to be an Account Owner or Project Administrator. Proceed as follows to change the report type:
- Go to Reports.
- Open the report you want to change in the list by clicking on it. It must have the status Reported.
- Click on the icon next to Subscribers in the top right corner.
- In the Change report type window, select one of the options for New type of report.
- Select Category. If the same category exists for the new report type, it will be selected automatically. Otherwise, it will be left empty and you will have to make an active selection.
- Fill in the time of occurance. Only applicable if you are changing to report type classified as an incident.
- Fill in or change what is needed in other fields related to selected report type. If there are matching fields, these will be filled in the same way as before. In other cases, they will be left blank.
- Click Confirm to save your changes and confirm the report type change.
The report type is now changed. The changes will be visible in the event field under Status on the right side of the interface.