Report flows in Infobric Field allows account owners to create different types of reports for users to then fill out on web or mobile platform. Report flow settings are very flexible, so that account owners can decided which questions and details to request from users during the reporting. Once report flows are created on account settings, account owner can enable specific report flows in different projects, based on needs. The report flow settings allow account owners to create more detailed reports beyond standard reports such as risk observation or accident.
When you create the report flow, there are several different components that you can choose from in order for your report to meet the requirements you want for your report:
- Settings - General settings in the reporting flow - here you fill in the name, description and category of the report
- Report - Here you see and create questions that users will fill in when creating reports
- Actions and Follow-up - You choose whether to activate actions connected to your report and whether you want to Auto-conclude the report when actions are resolved or not.
- Investigation - Here you choose investigation requirements that make it easy to carry out thorough investigations of all reports.
1. Click on the gear next to your name in the upper right corner
2. Click Report Flows
3. Click Create New Feed
4. Name your report flow, fill in the description and select icon these fields are mandatory for you to proceed to the next step. Choose category, here you can choose whether to choose a category that has already been created or create a new category. Click in if you want to allow anonymous reporting or classify as an incident (Enable time of occurrence field to incident and visualises display incident-specific data in insights).
Click save to create a draft for the report flow and be able to continue the report flow
5. Click on Report
6. All reports have a standard field that includes description, category, level, sector and GPS position.
7. Choose whether to have a form connected to your report flow, you build up the form's parts from the list on the right, start by inserting the Section and then drag and drop the part of the form you want to use under your section, you can choose to use one or more different form parts under the same section.
NOTE! You can edit and delete all sections and form parts while creating your form. It is also possible to choose which parts should be mandatory or not by clicking in it when you create a form part.
8. When you feel satisfied with your form, you can click preview and see how it will look when someone uses the form. (You can click here the whole time you are editing your form until you click save)
9. Click on save form
10. Click Act & Follow-up
11. There are two buttons under Actions the first is to enable actions and you can only click on the second Auto-conclude report when actions are resolved if you enable Actions.
NOTE! If you select Close case automatically after rectified deviation, you cannot add Requirements for follow-up!
12. Fill in requirements for the follow-up, enter the name of the requirement and select a form or create a new one
TIP! You can choose to create multiple forms under the same requirement or create multiple requirements with different forms!
13. Click on investigation
14. Fill in the investigation requirement, enter the name of the requirement and select a form or create a new one
15. Click Preview to see what your report flow looks like from start to finish
16. Click back to flow creation if you want to edit anything
17. Click publish