Visit the project in which you want to create a new inspection and do the following:
Click on inspections in the left menu
Click on create inspection
Fill in the information required
Choose the template you would like to use for the inspection:
a. Standard templates - templates already existing in you company
b. Copy from an existing inspection - template copied from already existing inspection
c. Create new - create your own template
Click on save
You will now automatically return to the inspection view where you can schedule rounds within the created inspection, edit the inspection details, edit the configuration, setup notifications and if you had chosen the wrong template, you can also delete the inspection.
If you choose to create an inspection with an empty template:
6. After clicking on save, you will automatically come to edit the configuration and can choose whether you want to add a checklist or a form (You can choose if you want to create a new checklist/form or if you want to use an already created checklist / form).
7. Click in the settings you want to use on your inspection template, you can choose to click in several options or none of them.
If you choose to create a new checklist or form, you will come to a new page where you can create the form/checklist.
If you choose to create a new checklist:
8. Enter the section code, enter the section heading and click save
9. Name the item (you save the item by clicking enter)
10. Add additional items by clicking add item or sections by pressing add section
11. When you are satisfied with your checklist, you can click on preview and see what it will look like when you use your checklist (You can click here while you edit your checklist until you click save).
12. You can activate/inactivate sections and items in your checklist
13. Click on save checklist
If you choose to create a new form:
14. Enter the section heading and click save
15. Select the form components from the list on the right and drag and drop the part of the form you want to use under your section, you can choose to use one or more components of the form under the same section.
NOTE! You can edit and delete all sections and form sections while creating your form. You can also choose which parts should be mandatory or not by clicking on it when you create a form part.
Short text - You select the title of a short text that the person performing the round must then fill in
Paragraph (Text) - Select a heading which is then linked to a slightly longer text
Date - Enter what you want the person to check for dates or if you want them to enter today’s date
Drop-down list - Start by adding the title to the list then you can add one or more options which you can then edit, delete and change the order of your drop-down list.
Check box - Here you can select a heading and then enter as many different check box options as you want.
Radio button - Once you have entered the title, you can then enter several options, the difference here between the check box is that you can only select one of the options when filling in the form.
Image upload - Here you can enter a heading that describes the type of image / images you want the person to upload
Number - Number means that the person filling in the form can select a number connected to the question you have asked.
16. When you are satisfied with your form, you can click on preview form and see what it will look like when you use the form. (You can click here during the whole time you are editing your form until you click on save)
17. Click save form
18. When you are satisfied with your template click on save inspection template