Rounds are conducted via the mobile application
NOTE! Inspection templates can be setup using multiple components:
Checklist - list of items which can be checked during inspection
Form - combination of different form fields which can be filled out during inspection
Positive observations - allows inspectors to report positive observation during inspection
Participants - allows inspectors to select which users have been participating in the round
Signature - allows inspectors to confirm information gathered during inspection with a digital signature and that round participants can sign that they have participated on the inspection
It can vary from one component to five depending on how your inspection is structured. You will see which of these components are in your menu at the bottom of the screen in addition to the signature that comes automatically after you click on the flag to complete the round. You can also switch back and forth between the different components while performing the round if you would like to edit something.
Start by taping on the box where it says Planned. Remember to always synchronize your mobile application before you start the round in order to get the latest information.
If there is no round, check this guide to learn how to schedule round.
Tap on the round
3. Select round participants - these will show on the report
4. Tap on the plus sign if you want to add users thats not connected to the project
NOTE! You can go back to the participant view and adjust the participants during the round by clicking on participants in the menu at the bottom.
5. Tap on the checklist in the menu at the bottom of the screen, you will automatically come to the deviations from the previous round. If you do not have any active deviations from previous rounds, you will automatically come to the current round instead.
If you tap on the unresolved deviation, you can see information and choose whether the deviation is resolved or still unresolved.
NOTE! All items from previous rounds need to be reviewed before the current round can be concluded.
6. Tap on current round at the top of the screen
7. Go through the list as you conduct the round. You can search for items in the list by clicking on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner. To add answers to an item, tap on the item and thereafter any of the following:
Green button: The item is checked and approved, choose to add proof or not
Red button: The item requires action, add deviation
N/A button: The item is not applicable in the current round
You can add multiple deviations or approved with proof to the same item in the list.
How to approve an item:
If you tap the green button to approve the item, you can choose to add proof or not. If you choose not to add proof, go directly to step 10.
8. Fill in the requested information
9. Tap on save
10. Tap on Yes, Answer without proof if you choose not to leave a comment and picture on the approved item. For items that you want to approve without proof you can also do this quicker in the checklist view - simple tap and hold on the item, then you can quickly approve multiple items without proof at once.
How to add a deviation:
11. If you tap the red button to make a deviation, you need to fill in the information requested.
12. Then tap on save.
How to select multiple items at once:
You can choose to click and hold on the item in question and jump directly to point 15
13. Tap on the green icon with three dots in the bottom right corner
14. Click on select multiple items
15. Click on all the items you want to either approve or mark grey and then click on the green check mark or gray N/A.
How to add a positive observation:
16. Tap on observations in the bottom right corner
17. Tap on the plus sign.
18. Fill in the requested information
19. Tap on add
20. When you have inspected the items in the list, tap the flag at the top right corner to complete the round (don't forget that you need to have checked off all the items from previous round before you can tap on the flag). If you want to return to the list to edit your items, click cancel. When you are done tap on the flag then complete.
NOTE! If you do not have signature connected to your inspection, jump directly to step 26.
21. Tap on the plus sign
22. Tap on the person that's going to sign
NOTE! By tapping on the symbol in the bottom right corner you can add users that are not a part of the project that you want to sign the protocol.
23. Use your finger to draw a signature
24. Tap on save
25. Tap on finish (you can tap on the plus sign and add as many signatures as you want before taping finish)
26. Add notes from the round if you want to. These will appear on the first page of the round report
27. Tap complete round. The mobile application will automatically synchronize with the web platform and update the information